Free Video Conferencing Tool

Online Video Conferencing Tool

Abstract:
This Lock down period makes everyone to use Video Conferencing Tools to reach their dear and near. Our plan is to build a Free Online Video Conferencing tool. Aim of this tool is to provide user the facility to chat, seeing everyone in the screen, sharing the entire Monitor or specific applications decided by user, enabling live streaming with other vendors, recording the session, Mute option by the host / authorised persons, Streaming option controlled by Host or authorised persons in the team, Sharing screen option to host or permitted attendees in the team. Last but not least, the privacy and security concerns of users should be addressed very properly.

1 Like

You might have forgotten that live.swecha.org and BigBlueButton is a Free software Video conferencing tool which we are using it already as part of the internship.

2 Likes

Yes, I know. Jitsi, Big Blue Button are already available as Free Software Video Conferencing tool. I used Jitsi. I dont think all the features are available - one or the other feature is missing in jitsi and 8x8. I thought of having a customized Video Conferencing tool.

Looks Very Promising With New Ideas And Feautres You Are Adding ,But They Are Already Many Video conference Apps Available Like That

1 Like