How Rich are you in the WORLD? Let’s find out

• Money is not everything, but it’s still the major requisite for us to survive.
    We all know that there are many lists like Top 100 richest people in the world, Top 10 richest people in the country, but have you ever thought of comparing yourself with rest of the world to find out how rich you are? :thinking:
    Obviously, knowing this fact may not solve any purpose, but it could still be a motivating factor and ego boost for yourself.
    Today, I will be talking about one website which help you to find out how rich you are compared to rest of the world. You will be :astonished: with the results check it out by entering Annual Income and if possible share a screenshot of it…!!!

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

15 Likes

That’s great bro by this we come to know how many poor people exist…!!! Below is mine…

2 Likes

Yaaaaa… Great job broo
@Nareshkumar17

2 Likes

#216 @Nareshkumar17 @sahithi @mr_pk @Siddharthreddy @jprasadrao @Vinaynayak @suma123 @swathi_05 @bhanumarriGo through this post…!

2 Likes

Thats great…, I know now where I am and I compare further…,

2 Likes

Really it’s nice bro we can compare with rest of the world… Good work

1 Like

Thats Great!!! But how can you Enter annual net income being a student and not a worker??

1 Like

Extremely sorry I forgot:wink:…:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

That is in the sense your family Income…
Later on you can check with your income…!

1 Like

1 Like

Nice topic

2 Likes

Do the site keep your identity anonymous? You do not want to share your privacy unknowningly.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes …
…and you need to Go through privacy & policies…!

So beyond me that many poor people exist.

1 Like

2 Likes

@Nareshkumar17 Ohh!!
Cool
:smiley:
:+1::+1:
@bhanumarri

2 Likes