The major difference between C and Java is that Java is an object-oriented language and has a mechanism to define classes and objects in Java. The features of C that are not included in Java are:
- No unique statement keywords of C size and typedef
- No data types, such as
- Java does not define the type modifier keywords, such as
- No support for the
- Non-availability of preprocessor
- Java requires that the function with no argument must be declared with empty parenthesis and with the void keyword.
- New Java operators , such as
- Java programming has labeled break and continue statements.