Swecha Search Engine(like google chrome) using fakenews detector

Hii this is vishnu from team29.So,basically we can go through lots of information about various things in google. But we dont know upto what extent the content is true. So instead of detecting the fakenews after uploading let’s detect it while uploading. So while uploading if it detects that it is fakenews it will be not uploaded in our search engine. So if you want perfect and original news you can search in swecha’s search engine.

10 Likes

It is really useful and great idea!
Fake news such a heck now-a-days…
I wish this idea come into the practice as soon as possible

2 Likes

Detection Of Fake News While Uploading Is Very Tough Work , Dont You Think That Will Delay The Uploading Of Latest News Which Is Not Confirmed By Original Sources

Anyway Good Idea To Stop Fake News

3 Likes

We are actually in dilemma weather to belive the information out there is true or fake.i think u came with the best solution.it not only gives correct information but also saves time.gud idea bro

3 Likes

I accept that it takes some time,but it is worthy. I think instead of believing fakenews as it is real, waiting is far better option. Let me mention that if we have correct resources and algorithms we can complete verification within hours.

2 Likes

Fake news spreading is common now a days.some of the spam contents and websites are showing up on the main page of the Google while we never notice it that is true or not. So, the idea is very useful for which the Detection of orginal and perfect content will be good and trustworthy for the people.

1 Like

In this digital world social media is a boon for people to gain and share their knowledge.But at the same time it has also become a bane due to its misuse.So,keeping in track of the correct information of things is a good practice.If this idea gets implemented then social media can be a more safer platform for people all over the world.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is a really nice idea. We need not wait for the confirmation of the news being fake or real.

1 Like

I think this is the best project idea i’ve heard in the recent times.People don’t have to waste their time searching for wrong information.It would be really useful if implemented.

2 Likes

Well its a good idea …detection of fake news is of utmost importance these days because of the increase in the usage of social media.We dont know what to believe and what not to.Fake news leads to false alarms and unnecessary panic situations…so thats a good idea!

1 Like

This is a really good idea. With wide usage of social media, there is a lot of fake news that is being circulated. By the time it is confirmed to be fake, it would have reached thousands of people. So, detecting if it is right or not before uploading would be really helpful.

1 Like

I think this is amazing. It would be such a great platform to check and clear-out all the confusion out there on the internet whether the news is fake or not.

This is really a very good idea. as we are having Fake news project already lets take this as a feature request and start development on it.

That’s an interesting approach @Vishnu_0910.
Building an application is one thing and sensitizing people to check the authenticity of everyday news is another.
I would like to know all of your opinions on this and also, what percentage of fake news do we get in the websites we see every day?
And, how many of us check for the authenticity of the news we see on a daily basis?

People are mostly dependent on the internet in our day to day lives.some people are mostly uses Google for various purposes. So reading spam contents can effect the person who ever reads it. So, swecha search engine would be trusted idea for the people where spam contents can it’s self deleted by search engine which provides security for the individual and some nasty contents couldn’t reachout for the people.the project idea is good. it helps a lot for the people.